Tuesday 20 March 2012

German (Weimar) 1920s Cinema

I think that's what I've decided to use as my main inspiration for this project.

Obviously, all the other things I'm looking at will feed into it - in fact, anything I read, watch, listen to or see will feed into it unconsciously by default - I can't help that, it always does.

But I'll consciously be concentrating on Weimar Cinema.  So, I've been watching lots of depressing silent movies (it's astonishing how many of these films end with everyone either dead, or destitute!).

I started watching these, because Louise Brooks (my muse) stars in several.  This is the one I began by watching (warning - this is the full film, with English subtitle graphics, and if you plan to watch it, it's about two hours long).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. As you might expect, all comments are moderated, so there may be a delay in them appearing.

Obviously, unless you're spamming or being mean, in which case, go away!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.